Dimensions & Weights
|Assembled Length (in.)||36.22|
|Assembled Width (in.)||37.00|
|Assembled Height (in.)||41.73|
About this item
- 【DUAL OKIN MOTOR】With dual OKIN motor, the backrest and footrest of this power recliner can be adjusted individually. The chair helps seniors to stand up with a 4-button hand controller, which is easy to use. It's ideal for people who have back pain or mobility issues
- POWER LIFT ASSISTANCE: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons.
- Full-body Vibration & Lumbar Heating: It comes 8 vibrating points around the chair and 1 lumbar heating point. Both can turn off in fixed time 10/20/30 minutes. (Heating function works with vibration separately.)
- 【Durable Upholstery & Easy to clean】It features high-quality material for easy cleaning(just wipe with cloth) and providing you superior comfort, also certain effect of anti-felting and anti-pilling.
- -IMPORTANT INFORMATION- . Delivery: The chair comes with 2 boxes and we ship them on the same day but the carrier may deliver them to your door on different days.. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This chair was very simple to assemble and let's not talk about how comfortable it is. I bought it because I'm having surgery and my bed is to high for me to get in and out of after surgery , but I think I'll be attached to it way after I'm healed.. I'm very satisfied.
I recently used this product to sleep in for 4 weeks after a major surgery. I had limited mobility and was unable to use my arms for pushing or pulling, so the power feature was a lifesaver. It made it easy to both lay down and get out of bed with the push of a button. The product was comfortable and provided great support, which helped me to get the rest I needed for recovery.
My 84 yr old dad got released from the acute rehab hospital to home rather than to subacute sooner than expected due to a shortage of subacute beds (covid problem) so we had to scramble to prepare our home for a wheelchair bound person. This chair has been an important part of this prep. Its 1/3 the price of a mid-range power lift lazy boy (weve always used lazy boy) and it was delivered so quickly (lots of power lazy boys are on back order) . My dad had a complex fracture of the acetabulum (hip socket), tricky surgery with multiple plates and screws, and is non weight bearing on his left leg and hip for 8-12 weeks. So hes having to do a lot of scoot pivot-type transfers, which this chair facilitates very effectively. Hes so enjoying being able to sleep in a recliner again after 5 weeks in the hospital.Would we buy this chair again? 100x over YES.
I recently purchased this chair for my grandma and it's been a lifesaver! She has difficulty getting around and is in poor health, but she can still sit comfortably in this chair all day and do her puzzles. The material is soft and cushiony, providing plenty of comfort. The design is sleek and modern, but also sturdy enough to support her weight. The chair arrived quickly and was so easy to assemble.
I'm so glad I found this chair for my loved one with Parkinson's disease. It's not only great looking, but it's so comfortable and easy to adjust to different positions. This chair is a great choice for anyone needing the perfect combination of comfort and style. Highly recommend!